Discover 15 mouthwatering leftover ribs recipes that will transform your culinary experience. From savory sandwiches to creative pasta dishes, these recipes breathe new life into your delicious leftovers.
Ribs come in large packs and while we eat as much as we can as a family, sometimes there are leftovers. Enough leftovers to make whole new dishes and bring new flavors and light to those ribs.
- 15 Leftover Ribs Recipes
- 1. Breakfast Hash with Leftover Ribs
- 2. Easy Leftover Rib Tacos
- 3. Short Rib Mac and Cheese
- 4. Leftover Prime Rib Beef Stroganoff
- 5. BBQ Pork Sandwich
- 6. Barbecue Pork Rib Tacos with Honey Lime Slaw
- 7. Prime Rib Quesadillas
- 8. BBQ Pork with Cheesy Grits
- 9. Baby Back Rib Soup
- 10. Leftover Prime Rib with Mushrooms and Mashed Potatoes
- 11. Leftover Prime Rib Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich
- 12. Leftover Prime Rib Phyllo Pot Pie
- 13. Short Rib Pasta
- 14. French Dip Sandwiches
- 15. Bacon Cheddar Rib Sandwich
- The Goods
While most leftover ribs recipes are sandwiches since they are so easy to throw together, there are many other dishes that can be made with leftovers. Did you know leftover ribs can be added to breakfast hash or pasta? These are just a few of the ways you can use leftover ribs. Here are a few leftover ribs recipes to give you some ideas.
15 Leftover Ribs Recipes
Leftover ribs are perfect for mixing in with hash when it comes to breakfast. This easy recipe is delicious and filling. Try it out wrapped in tortillas or served alongside eggs!
Turn those leftover ribs into delicious tacos! Add your favorite veggies, a little sour cream, pico de gallo, and toppings and you have an easy 2nd meal.
Instead of cooking the ribs specifically for this dish, use the leftovers you have on hand to make this cheesy dish.
Swap out the ground beef for leftover beef ribs with this beef stroganoff dinner recipe.
No need to let those leftover BBQ pork ribs go to waste, turn them into some delicious prime rib sandwiches instead.
Use leftover prime rib to create these flavorful quesadillas. Who doesn’t love melted cheese?
Leftover pork ribs are paired with cheesy grits and barbecue sauce for a breakfast or brunch dish your tastebuds will enjoy. Top with extra butter for true indulgence!
Keep those leftover baby back ribs and use them for a delicious, heartwarming soup.
If you want to go simple with your leftover recipes, use the leftover prime rib and pair it with some mashed potatoes or rice.
Stacked with onions and peppers, this cheesesteak uses leftover prime rib for an easy prime rib sandwich.
Leftover prime rib and phyllo dough come together to create a pot pie that’s filling and delicious.
13. Short Rib Pasta
Turn that leftover short rib meat into a delicious pasta meal that’s warm and filling.
Take your leftover prime rib and turn them into a cheesy filling sandwich that’s dipped in Au Jus sauce.
Smother those leftover ribs in BBQ sauce and add some bacon and cheddar on a bun for a tasty sandwich.
15 Leftover Ribs Recipes
We appreciate you taking the time to rate!
- Breakfast Hash with Leftover Ribs
- Easy Leftover Rib Tacos
- Short Rib Mac and Cheese
- Leftover Prime Rib Beef Stroganoff
- BBQ Pork Sandwich
- Barbecue Pork Rib Tacos with Honey Lime Slaw
- Prime Rib Quesadillas
- BBQ Pork with Cheesy Grits
- Baby Back Rib Soup
- Leftover Prime Rib with Mushrooms and Mashed Potatoes
- Leftover Prime Rib Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich
- Leftover Prime Rib Phyllo Pot Pie
- Short Rib Pasta
- French Dip Sandwiches
- Bacon Cheddar Rib Sandwich