Keto smoothie recipes are the perfect way to start your day or when you need a healthy pick-me-up throughout the day. We love enjoying them as a breakfast treat or midday snack. They are especially helpful when you need something quick to whip up before you head out the door.
Smoothies are a great way to include all of the healthy ingredients you need when it comes to following any type of diet. And all you need is a blender! You can also control the ingredients that go into your smoothies and customize them by adding your favorite keto-friendly ingredients, fresh fruits, and more.
- 19 Keto Smoothies
- 1. Keto Peanut Butter Smoothie
- 2. Keto Coffee Smoothie
- 3. Keto Berry Smoothie
- 4. Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- 5. Green Keto Smoothie
- 6. Raspberry Coconut Smoothie
- 7. Salted Caramel Keto Smoothie
- 8. Keto Blueberry Smoothie
- 9. Keto Carrot Cake Smoothie
- 10. Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- 11. Easy Keto Smoothie
- 12. Keto Strawberry Smoothie
- 13. Key Lime Pie Smoothie
- 14. Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- 15. Frozen Berry Smoothie
- 16. Keto Avocado Smoothie
- 17. Keto Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- 18. Avocado Pineapple Smoothie
- 19. Triple Berry Vanilla Smoothie
- The Goods
These easy-to-make keto smoothie recipes are refreshing and healthy, and you can whip them up in no time. We’ve included some dessert-type low-carb smoothies that are also keto-friendly and made with low-carb sweeteners, for when you want that extra sweet treat or want to enjoy them as a dessert.
19 Keto Smoothies
1. Keto Peanut Butter Smoothie
Love peanut butter? This peanut butter smoothie is an easy and delicious keto-friendly smoothie you will love. Just throw all of the ingredients in and blend!
2. Keto Coffee Smoothie
A refreshing smoothie that tastes just like vanilla ice cream! It’s hard to believe this is a keto-friendly smoothie but it is! Made with MCT oil and chia seeds for added nutrition.
3. Keto Berry Smoothie
This mixed berry smoothie is a light and refreshing treat that you can enjoy for breakfast or a snack. Packed with Vitamin C (and a handful of spinach), too!
4. Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
No need to skip out on dessert! This keto smoothie recipe tastes just like your favorite strawberry cheesecake dessert.
5. Green Keto Smoothie
Cucumber, kale, lemon juice, and celery are the star ingredients of this delicious and easy-to-make keto-friendly smoothie recipe. Low in calories, too!
6. Raspberry Coconut Smoothie
The full-fat coconut milk in this keto smoothie gives it that extra creamy texture and delicious taste for your morning or midday snack.
7. Salted Caramel Keto Smoothie
Low-carb, keto-friendly, and gluten-free, this dessert shake is a sweet treat that you can enjoy without all the guilt. Made with ice cubes and nut butter!
8. Keto Blueberry Smoothie
Thick and creamy, this keto smoothie is loaded with blueberries and only needs three ingredients to make.
9. Keto Carrot Cake Smoothie
Quick and easy to make, this carrot cake smoothie is a filling breakfast or snack that tastes just like carrot cake.
10. Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie
Enjoy this delicious raspberry cheesecake when you want a sweet but healthy treat during the day. Made with heavy cream and cream cheese – yum!
11. Easy Keto Smoothie
Low carb and high in healthy fats, this keto smoothie recipe is easy and quick to make when you want a tasty breakfast or snack.
12. Keto Strawberry Smoothie
If you are craving a delicious smoothie that’s keto-friendly and easy to make, this strawberry and peanut butter-flavored smoothie is the perfect way to go. One of the best low-carb strawberry smoothies!
13. Key Lime Pie Smoothie
Key lime pie lovers will be happy to know that they can enjoy that wonderful taste of their favorite dessert with this key lime pie smoothie made with lime juice!
14. Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
A keto-friendly smoothie that’s incredibly delicious and easy to make. This smoothie will taste just like a dessert. Made with chocolate protein powder and cacao powder.
15. Frozen Berry Smoothie
With only 8.5 net carbs, a perfect fruit smoothie that includes no yogurt and no milk, this berry smoothie is a refreshing keto smoothie recipe you will enjoy. Dairy-free and made with unsweetened almond milk.
16. Keto Avocado Smoothie
A smoothie that’s just a little sweet and packed with nutrition, this keto avocado smoothie will be the perfect way to get your day started.
17. Keto Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Delicious and sweet, this refreshing strawberry banana smoothie is a tasty keto smoothie that you can enjoy while following the keto diet.
18. Avocado Pineapple Smoothie
A tropical smoothie that’s keto-friendly and healthy, this avocado and pineapple treat is creamy, and easy to make. and packed with delicious flavors!
19. Triple Berry Vanilla Smoothie
You only need a handful of ingredients to make this mixed berry smoothie when you want to enjoy a refreshing fruit smoothie. A great use for vanilla extract if you ask me!
19 Keto Smoothie Recipes
We appreciate you taking the time to rate!
- Keto Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Keto Coffee Smoothie
- Keto Berry Smoothie
- Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Green Keto Smoothie
- Raspberry Coconut Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Keto Smoothie
- Keto Blueberry Smoothie
- Keto Carrot Cake Smoothie
- Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Easy Keto Smoothie
- Keto Strawberry Smoothie
- Key Lime Pie Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Frozen Berry Smoothie
- Keto Avocado Smoothie
- Keto Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Avocado Pineapple Smoothie
- Triple Berry Vanilla Smoothie
- Choose a recipe to try.
- Gather the ingredients needed.
- Cook and enjoy!
Leave a Reply