A collection of delicious, savory savoy cabbage recipes! Everything from savoy salad cabbage and soup to savoy cabbage rolls and stir-fries can be found in this fun round-up.
Savoy cabbage is a wonderfully hardy winter vegetable with a mild flavor that tastes light in comparison to traditional green cabbage and has crunchy, highly textured, tender leaves. It makes a great side dish or main dish that can be prepared a large variety of ways. Savoy cabbage is also rich in vitamin C and fiber and works well in roasts, bakes, stir frying, braising or sautéed in a hot skillet alike. We hope you enjoy this tasty collection of savoy cabbage recipes!
- 25 Savoy Cabbage Recipes
- 1. Savoy Cabbage Salad
- 2. Portuguese Savoy Cabbage
- 3. Butter Garlic Sautéed Savoy Cabbage
- 4. Roasted Savoy Cabbage Wedges
- 5. Asian-Inspired Cabbage Rolls
- 6. Savoy Cabbage & Zucchini Okonomiyaki (Japanese Pancake)
- 7. Baked Cabbage and White Beans
- 8. Sweet Potato, Bacon and Savoy Cabbage Soup
- 9. Savoy Cabbage Casserole
- 10. Savoy Cabbage Lasagna
- 11. Braised Savoy Cabbage with Walnuts and Mushrooms
- 12. Savoy Cabbage Coleslaw
- 13. Savoy Cabbage and Potato Subji
- 14. Irish Colcannon
- 15. Polenta Torta with Savoy Cabbage
- 16. Savoy Cabbage Farro Gratin
- 17. Marinated Beef Stir-Fry with Savoy Cabbage
- 18. Potato, Bean and Savoy Cabbage Soup
- 19. Winter Squash Gratin with Savoy Cabbage
- 20. Chicken and Savoy Cabbage Stir-Fry
- 21. Roasted Savoy Cabbage with Orange Vinaigrette
- 22. Crunchy Shredded Cabbage with Parmesan and Breadcrumbs
- 23. Hungarian Savoy Cabbage Soup
- 24. Creamed Savoy Cabbage and Apple
- 25. Linguine with Savoy Cabbage
- The Goods
25 Savoy Cabbage Recipes
Savoy cabbage is enjoyed in its raw form in this crunchy, refreshing salad recipe.
A traditional Portuguese recipe known as Arroz de Repolho e Feijão Branco, this tasty recipe has chorizo, rice and cannellini beans.
Simple is sometimes best! This sautéed savoy cabbage recipes make a great avenue for enjoying the true flavor this cabbage has to offer.
You can hardly go wrong with this roasted savoy cabbage recipe with all the ingredients of a traditional Caesar salad.
Filled with traditional Asian ingredients, these cabbage rolls are absolutely packed with big flavor. This is a great recipe for seeing just how special these cabbage leaves are!
This savory Japanese pancake uses savoy cabbage alongside zucchini, onion, spices and creamy condiments for a fun medley of flavors.
With simple ingredients like olive oil, salt and garlic, paired with smoky spices, you’ve got one filling and delicious cabbage dish.
With oats, bacon and sweet potato, this savoy cabbage is up there on the unique list!
Hard to go wrong with cheese in nearly any dish, but throw in some fresh dill and green onion alongside crunchy savoy cabbage and you have on satisfying dish.
With a yummy walnut and sage sauce, this savoy cabbage lasagna is the perfect pan of delicious food to pull out of an oven on a cold evening.
Mushrooms, bacon, salt, pepper, sour cream and tomato paste infuse this braised savoy cabbage with big flavor.
Crunchy refreshing coleslaw just got kicked up a notch!
Subji is an Indian vegetable dish and this savoy cabbage version has the perfect blend of spices.
14. Irish Colcannon
A traditional Irish potato dish with a crunchy savoy cabbage spin.
A unique dish with a high comfort food factor.
Rich, cheesy and comforting!
A stir fry recipe infused with Chinese-inspired flavors.
This savoy cabbage soup recipe is comfort in a bowl. Vegan, too!
A unique baked dish with delicata squash, butternut squash, hazelnuts and white cheddar cheese.
One for the chicken lovers, this savoy cabbage stir fry is ready in just under 30 minutes.
Not your ordinary roasted vegetable dish, this roasted savoy cabbage a delectable orange vinaigrette dressing to take it up a notch.
Hard to go wrong with crunchy breadcrumbs and cheese, but throw in some savoy cabbage and you’ve got one hearty and filling dish.
A cozy Hungarian soup recipe with a rich flavor base of carrots and paprika.
A great display of how sweet and savory pair well together!
A flavorful pasta dish that pairs savoy cabbage with olives and Aleppo peppers.
25 Savoy Cabbage Recipes
We appreciate you taking the time to rate!
- Savoy Cabbage Salad
- Portuguese Savoy Cabbage
- Butter Garlic Sautéed Savoy Cabbage
- Roasted Savoy Cabbage Wedges
- Asian-Inspired Cabbage Rolls
- Savoy Cabbage & Zucchini Okonomiyaki Japanese Pancake
- Baked Cabbage and White Beans
- Sweet Potato Bacon and Savoy Cabbage Soup
- Savoy Cabbage Casserole
- Savoy Cabbage Lasagna
- Braised Savoy Cabbage with Walnuts and Mushrooms
- Savoy Cabbage Coleslaw
- Savoy Cabbage and Potato Subji
- Irish Colcannon
- Polenta Torta with Savoy Cabbage
- Savoy Cabbage Farro Gratin
- Marinated Beef Stir-Fry with Savoy Cabbage
- Potato Bean and Savoy Cabbage Soup
- Winter Squash Gratin with Savoy Cabbage
- Chicken and Savoy Cabbage Stir-Fry
- Roasted Savoy Cabbage with Orange Vinaigrette
- Crunchy Shredded Cabbage with Parmesan and Breadcrumbs
- Hungarian Savoy Cabbage Soup
- Creamed Savoy Cabbage and Apple
- Linguine with Savoy Cabbage
- Choose a recipe to try.
- Gather the ingredients needed.
- Cook and enjoy!