Looking for a collection of the best Blackstone recipes? If so, we have you covered! These dishes include mains and sides that you can easily make on your Blackstone griddle.
These recipes are perfect for new Blackstone users who want to get started or for those who are more experienced and just want to try something different.
- 20 Best Blackstone Griddle Recipes
- 1. Blackstone Steak Bites
- 2. Loaded Potato Chips
- 3. Mexican Street Corn
- 4. Blackstone Ribeye Steaks
- 5. Jumbo Scallops with Shredded Sprouts and Prosciutto
- 6. Southwestern Sweet Potato Dinner
- 7. Pork Chops
- 8. Sausage Stuffed Hashbrowns
- 9. Jalapeno Cheese Crisps
- 10. Stromboli and Cheese
- 11. Blackstone Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 12. Fresh Griddled Pineapple
- 13. Ribeye and Bacon Fried Corn
- 14. Fried Potatoes
- 15. Blackstone Wet Burrito
- 16. Blackstone Griddle Birria Tacos
- 17. Frosted Flake Monte Cristo Sandwiches
- 18. Blackstone Cheeseburger Sliders
- 19. Oklahoma Fried Onion Burgers
- 20. French Fries on Blackstone
- The Goods
Since you can cook just about anything on a Blackstone griddle (aka flat top grill), we have included everything from steak dinners and other main dishes to sides and party appetizers in this collection. Each one of these recipes is full of flavor, easy to make, and will be a hit with the family.
20 Best Blackstone Griddle Recipes
1. Blackstone Steak Bites
Tender bite-sized pieces of steak marinated in an Asian-inspired sauce and cooked on a Blackstone griddle in no time at all! Just add some vegetables and you have a well-rounded meal the whole family can enjoy.
2. Loaded Potato Chips
Topped with crumbled bits of bacon, cheese, and a drizzle of sour cream (optional), these loaded potato chips are perfect as a side or appetizer.
3. Mexican Street Corn
Simple yet delicious, this Mexican street corn off the cob is made on your Blackstone griddle to give you an easy weeknight side dish.
4. Blackstone Ribeye Steaks
Seared to perfection, these ribeye steaks will be a hit and you may enjoy them so much that you won’t cook them any other way.
5. Jumbo Scallops with Shredded Sprouts and Prosciutto
Butter, garlic, prosciutto, and seared scallops are topped on Brussels sprouts and then garnished with lemon zest and Romano cheese.
6. Southwestern Sweet Potato Dinner
Ground beef, black beans, chunks of sweet potatoes, and cheese are combined to create a filling and delicious dinner. Talk about an easy recipe!
7. Pork Chops
Gluten-free and delicious, these classic pork chops are made on the Blackstone griddle for a tasty dinner main you can serve with your favorite veggies.
8. Sausage Stuffed Hashbrowns
With only 9 ingredients, these sausage-stuffed hashbrowns will be an easy and delicious breakfast idea the family will love. Move over pancakes!
9. Jalapeno Cheese Crisps
Crispy cheese is topped with jalapenos and bits of bacon for a delicious appetizer, snack, or side dish.
10. Stromboli and Cheese
This 30-minute dinner idea is perfect for busy weeknights when you want a filling meal. You can customize the fillings to fit your style and use premade pizza dough.
11. Blackstone Egg Roll in a Bowl
If you love the flavor of a delicious egg roll, you are going to love this egg roll in a bowl recipe!
12. Fresh Griddled Pineapple
Only 2 ingredients are needed to make this easy Blackstone dessert or snack. Cinnamon and fresh pineapple will be a new favorite treat!
13. Ribeye and Bacon Fried Corn
Top these ribeye steaks with grilled onions and mushrooms and serve with griddled fried corn for a filling dinner.
14. Fried Potatoes
A delicious side dish that you can make on the Blackstone griddle with the rest of dinner, these fried potatoes are easy to make.
15. Blackstone Wet Burrito
Just a few minutes and as few as five ingredients are needed to make these wet burritos on your flat top griddle. Seasoned ground beef is wrapped into a tortilla shell and topped with enchilada sauce for this tasty recipe.
16. Blackstone Griddle Birria Tacos
A unique, authentic taco made with the tortilla dipped in the birria broth, filled with birria meat, cheese, and cilantro. This has got to be one of the best recipe ideas for the Blackstone!
17. Frosted Flake Monte Cristo Sandwiches
A treat worth trying, these frosted flake Monte Cristo sandwiches are full of flavor and easy to make.
18. Blackstone Cheeseburger Sliders
The perfect party appetizer or individual dinner ideas that even the kids won’t be able to get enough of!
19. Oklahoma Fried Onion Burgers
Thinly sliced onions are mixed into the ground beef before cooking to give you that caramelized flavor that pairs so well with the ground beef.
20. French Fries on Blackstone
Make your fries on the Blackstone griddle to get a crunchy side dish that you can serve with dinner.
20 Blackstone Recipes
We appreciate you taking the time to rate!
- Blackstone Steak Bites
- Loaded Potato Chips
- Mexican Street Corn
- Blackstone Ribeye Steaks
- Jumbo Scallops with Shredded Sprouts and Prosciutto
- Southwestern Sweet Potato Dinner
- Pork Chops
- Sausage Stuffed Hashbrowns
- Jalapeno Cheese Crisps
- Stromboli and Cheese
- Blackstone Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Fresh Griddled Pineapple
- Ribeye and Bacon Fried Corn
- Fried Potatoes
- Blackstone Wet Burrito
- Blackstone Griddle Birria Tacos
- Frosted Flake Monte Cristo Sandwiches
- Blackstone Cheeseburger Sliders
- Oklahoma Fried Onion Burgers
- French Fries on Blackstone
- Choose a recipe to try.
- Gather the ingredients needed.
- Cook and enjoy!
Leave a Reply