A collection of the best high-calorie breakfast ideas and recipes for when you’re in need of gaining weight. These easy recipes do not skimp on flavor!
These high-calorie breakfast ideas will be perfect if you are trying to gain weight in a healthy way. They are rich in flavor, you can meal prep them ahead of time, and they are easy to make. They are also delicious so for those who need to go with a high-calorie breakfast, these are a must-try.
- 20 High-Calorie Breakfast Recipes
- 1. Sausage and Cheese Omelet
- 2. Banana Cream Overnight Oats
- 3. Grilled Potato Spinach Quesadilla
- 4. Cheesy Breakfast Grits
- 5. Mango and Blueberry Smoothie
- 6. Smoked Tofu Egg Muffins
- 7. Weight Gain Smoothie
- 8. Date and Walnut Loaf
- 9. Peanut Butter and Jelly Oatmeal
- 10. Cottage Cheese Pancakes with Raspberry Jelly
- 11. Baked Eggs in Avocado
- 12. Pistachio Coconut Oatmeal
- 13. Peanut Butter French Toast
- 14. Maple Cinnamon Granola
- 15. Tofu Scramble
- 16. Peanut Butter Smoothie
- 17. Whipped Cottage Cheese with Almond Butter and Banana
- 18. Breakfast Quesadilla
- 19. High-Calorie Vegan Breakfast Chia Pudding Parfait
- 20. Avocado Breakfast Burrito
- The Goods
If you are looking to gain weight, the breakfast foods you will be wanting to eat are those that are high in healthy fats and protein. Food like eggs, avocados or avocado oil, peanut butter, wheat cereal, mangos, etc. These foods are all recommended for a high-calorie breakfast and if you are looking for some recipes with them, we’ve added some below. Bonus: many of these recipes are naturally high-protein, too.
While you are here, you might also like to check out these smoothie recipes for weight gain!
20 High-Calorie Breakfast Recipes
1. Sausage and Cheese Omelet
High in calories, this sausage and cheese omelet has over 400 calories and only takes around 15 minutes to make.
2. Banana Cream Overnight Oats
A great high-protein breakfast option when you are trying to gain weight, these banana cream overnight oats are delicious and packed with fiber.
3. Grilled Potato Spinach Quesadilla
Simple ingredients like potatoes, spinach, and cheese are used to make these delicious breakfast quesadillas, which are naturally rich in carbs, too.
4. Cheesy Breakfast Grits
A 500-calorie breakfast idea that you can make at home with nutritious ingredients, these cheesy breakfast grits are bursting with flavor (thanks, bacon!).
5. Mango and Blueberry Smoothie
Delicious mangos and blueberries are combined to make this easy and delicious high-calorie breakfast idea for weight gain. You can easily mix it into some protein powder for an additional boost of nutrition.
6. Smoked Tofu Egg Muffins
Smoked tofu and eggs are made into muffin form so that you can enjoy a delicious breakfast on the go when you’re in a hurry.
7. Weight Gain Smoothie
Avocado, soy milk, soy yogurt, oats, and a few other ingredients make this high-calorie shake a delicious breakfast treat perfect for building muscle mass, too.
8. Date and Walnut Loaf
Bake up this delicious date and walnut bread loaf and enjoy it with your favorite toppings (hello, nut butter!) when you are trying to gain weight in a healthy way.
9. Peanut Butter and Jelly Oatmeal
Peanut butter is high in fat and naturally a high-calorie food and if you love a good peanut butter sandwich, why not try adding some peanut butter and jelly to your oatmeal.
10. Cottage Cheese Pancakes with Raspberry Jelly
These cottage cheese pancakes are topped with sweet raspberry jelly and contain over 400 calories to add to your diet, making them a great high calorie breakfast food.
11. Baked Eggs in Avocado
A tasty way to start the day, these baked whole eggs in avocado are easy to make and delicious when you are looking for a high-calorie breakfast that is also rich in vitamins.
12. Pistachio Coconut Oatmeal
Flaked coconut and coconut milk mixed with pistachios and rolled oats come together to create this easy-to-make oatmeal breakfast topped with a touch of maple syrup.
13. Peanut Butter French Toast
A high-calorie breakfast that peanut butter lovers must try is this peanut butter-stuffed French toast. It’s full of healthy fats, protein, and flavor.
14. Maple Cinnamon Granola
This delicious granola recipe is made up of bananas, raspberries, granola, and Greek yogurt for a delicious breakfast.
15. Tofu Scramble
One of the best high-protein breakfast ideas and a delicious vegan breakfast that’s loaded with proteins and plant-based proteins, this tofu scramble is easy to make.
16. Peanut Butter Smoothie
This high-calorie smoothie is a great option for your morning breakfast when you are looking to gain weight or maintain a healthy weight. It doubles as a protein shake!
17. Whipped Cottage Cheese with Almond Butter and Banana
This smooth and creamy whipped cottage cheese bowl is topped with a good helping of almond butter, slices of banana, and nutritious toppings.
18. Breakfast Quesadilla
A hearty breakfast that’s easy to make is something you can’t go wrong with, and this breakfast quesadilla will be a great way to start your morning.
19. High-Calorie Vegan Breakfast Chia Pudding Parfait
Soy yogurt, coconut milk, and chia seeds make this a high-calorie breakfast that you can enjoy. Top with your favorite fruit to add more flavor.
20. Avocado Breakfast Burrito
Breakfast burritos are easy to make and their often freezer friendly so you can make them ahead of time and warm them up when you are ready to enjoy them. Packed with corn, onion, bell pepper, and black beans!
20 High Calorie Breakfast Ideas
We appreciate you taking the time to rate!
- Sausage and Cheese Omelet
- Banana Cream Overnight Oats
- Grilled Potato Spinach Quesadilla
- Cheesy Breakfast Grits
- Mango and Blueberry Smoothie
- Smoked Tofu Egg Muffins
- Weight Gain Smoothie
- Date and Walnut Loaf
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Oatmeal
- Cottage Cheese Pancakes with Raspberry Jelly
- Baked Eggs in Avocado
- Pistachio Coconut Oatmeal
- Peanut Butter French Toast
- Maple Cinnamon Granola
- Tofu Scramble
- Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Whipped Cottage Cheese with Almond Butter and Banana
- Breakfast Quesadilla
- High Calorie Vegan Breakfast Chia Pudding Parfait
- Avocado Breakfast Burrito
- Choose a recipe to try.
- Gather the ingredients needed.
- Cook and enjoy!
Leave a Reply